Monday, March 15, 2010

and Thybrows

I've been calling them "thybrows" for quite some time now. Actually since I first developed them myself. I look for "thybrows" to know if someone is in the hypothyroid club with me. "Thybrows" are eyebrows that have become 1/3 smaller (losing the outer third) from hypothyroidism. I was glad to hear Dr. Oz on GMA talking about it this morning. He answered one of my questions, which was, "is there anything else that causes loss of eyebrows"? He said there were only two reasons:

a. hypothyroidism
b. over-zealous tweezing

Now we just need to find out if they will grow back....

This is a great blog about this segment on Good Morning America http://thyroid.about.com/b/2010/03/15/mehmet-oz-doctor-oz-thyroid-abc.htm
Thank you Mary Shomon!

No comments:

Post a Comment